Monday, March 20, 2006

Unexpected Gifts

Yesterday, I received 2 gifts for no reason, in Russian, prosta tak. They were given simply because. Both friends that gave these gifts I don't see very often and one lives many miles away. It was a reminder that they were thinking of me. And their kindness was shown though these gifts. I probably wouldn't have given it much thought if I received just one gift yesterday but receiving 2 added to the effect.

God is a giver of good gifts and as one of my friends said when she gave me the gift she said I just thought of you when I saw this! God sees us all the time and He knows the gifts that will be just right for us because He knows our hearts completely and knows our needs and the best for us.

Such kindness I felt from my friends made me wish to do the same for others. I wish for you some unexpected gifts to come around to you soon! Remember God waits on high to have compassion on you!

No comments: